We take great pride in all the amazing things there are to do and see in this incredible region and are happy to offer advice where ever possible What ever your interest there is something for everyone.
- Walking & hiking
- Mountain biking and cycling
- Zip Wire Adventure – Argeles Aventure
- Rafting, Tubing & Canyoning –Exterieur Nature
- Escalade & Via Ferrata - Exterieur Nature
- Horse riding
- Water Parks – Aqualand
- Rugby - USAP & Catalan Dragons
- Europes largest man-made Canyoning Park at Argéles sur Mer
- Golf & Mini Golf - There is an 18-hole golf course in St Cyprien. Several others within a range of 30 miles.
- Wine tasting is available thoughout the area, however we do have an excellent Cvae / Vigneron just a few minutes away : Le Moulin de Breuil
Although there are many places in France that sport magnificent beaches and lakes, the Pyrénees Orientales stands out among them.
The region is a paradise for water sports adventurers. Kilometres of unspoilt coastline, rocky creeks and inlets, numerous beautiful rivers and lakes make the Catalan Mediteranean one of the most wonderful water sports destinations in the world. Please visit our Water Sports Page for more information.